Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yarn Along Wednesday!

My God, has it really been a week since I posted?  My apologies, guys.  I'll explain more after the obligatory yarn post!

It's Yarn Along time!  Every Wednesday, I (try, at least) to join in on the Yarn Along happening over at Ginny's blog, small things.  The objective is to take a picture of what you are currently reading and knitting, together, and then post it to your blog.  Then link your post to the Yarn Along, and everyone can see what everyone else is reading and knitting.





This is a picture of why the blog has been silent for a straight week.  There hasn't been much going on.  But I did finish one of the Noro socks that I was working on the last time we met.

The book is still the same too -- Churchill's History of the English-Speaking People, Vol. 1, The Birth of Britain.  BUT BUT BUT.  I AM ALMOST DONE (with Vol. 1, that is).  I am currently on page 392 of 500, and I am determined -- DETERMINED, I SAY -- to finish this book tonight.  I have barely any books completed for February, and this is part of the reason why.

I also confess that I jumped the gun and started a new book, on my Kindle, that I have had trouble putting down, so I have had to go on temporary hiatus from the Kindle in order to finish Churchill (which I am still loving, BTW).  More on that, when I finish Churchill.  With any luck, I will have a review for you tomorrow.  If you are still reading me, that is!

The other reason my blog has been temporarily silent is that I have been busy on my OTHER blog, which is my "married" blog about David and I planning our move (five weeks from Friday!) and our plans to renovate said apartment into a real home.  We signed and mailed the lease this morning (!) so plans are underway!  If you would like to follow up with me in my "real life" blog, Between the Bay State and the Big Apple, feel free!

More tomorrow, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I am knitting with Noro for the first time, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete