Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shameless AWing of the wifely kind

(This entry has nothing to do with books.  Or knitting.  Just an FYI.)

This is my husband, David.

Kinda cute, huh?  :)

I'm home tonight with my sister and my friend, Jess, watching movies.  He's not home with me tonight.  Because he's at his first EMT training class.

When we came home from our honeymoon, David enrolled in a six-month course to train to be an EMT.  He's been bouncing off the walls about it ever since (and that was in November).  He'll be at classes two days a week for the next few months. 

I'm so happy for him, and so proud that he's doing this.  So today I'm shamelessly AWing my husband.  Because I'm damn proud of him today.

(Hopefully a book post tomorrow.  I'm about halfway through one book and a third of the way through another.)

(But no closer to finishing Pride and Prejudice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment