Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back to basics; and little December joys

I changed my original blog title and url a few months ago (it was Read.Knit.Blog), when I realized I was writing a lot about my adventures in fire-spinning.  But it's back to basics today.  I decided to amend my original blog name.

So this is now Read. Knit. Spin. Blog.  *confetti*

Sorry.  I like change.

Sometimes.



The last few months have been a little difficult (up and down as much as a roller-coaster at times), and I'm trying to find some simple, little joyful moments in each day to perk me up, keep my spirits raised.

1. David loves his new job -- even if he is quite overworked lately.  Working 68 hours a week is no joke, but he anticipates that paycheck so much that it might be worth it in the end.

2. Our first married Christmas tree is up.  We didn't have a tree last year because our apartment was too small.


3. I'm looking forward to an afternoon of baking and knitting.  Right after I'm done cleaning the house, but hopefully that won't take long.

4. The week is almost over, and I have two amazing parties that I'm attending this weekend with my husband. 

5. The sky outside my office is particularly beautiful today.


No comments:

Post a Comment